Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Soap Making At Gasworks - 10 Melt & Pour Soaps
Learn how to make your own M&P soap! The soap base is included in your class kit along with an array of ingredients to choose from to make your range of soaps. The use of fragrances (skin safe soap fragrances and essential oils) as well as skin safe colours.
Moulds will also be availible to use.
To give you an idea of what we do, here is a short summary of the type of soaps we will be making:
- Goats milk soap
- Moisturisng soap
- Exfoliating soaps ( loofah,jojoba beads, rolled oats, pumice stone)
- Botanical soaps ( Calendula, chamomile, lavender, rose).
- Clay soaps ( red, yellow, white and green)
- Soaps with moisturisng oils such as jojoba, macadamia
- Soaps with Aloe Vera
You will learn the basics of using a melt and pour soap base, how to use all the ingredients to customise your soaps, solve your soap making problems and how to become creative by layering and embedding different bases.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending.
- Understand the differences between different types of soap.
- Learn how to customise your own soaps.
- Learn to make your own soap -Melt & Pour Soap
- 10 different soaps to take home.
- E-book by email at time of booking and payment
- Follow-up contact for Q&A
- Small box to carry your soaps home in
- Pen & paper for short notes
- Apron to protect your clothes if you wish
Casual clothes (It might get messy), and closed in shoes.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.