Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Rubs, Scrubs and Suds -Natural Skincare, Gasworks - Albert Park
Haven't you always wondered why skincare products have ingredients with names you can't pronounce? Are they necessary, can we avoid them and what are the natural alternatives?
In this 2.5 hour course you will learn all this and more and have fun while you're doing it.
As spots are limited, bookings are essential. he online booking form will be on our online store later tonight, so to secure your spot you will need to "purchase" a spot.
Confirmations will be sent to participants.
Just to answer some of the questions:
We do not use parabens, palm oil or animal product in the class
Product suggestions encouraged, so if you have a particular product you would like, please let me know.
Instructions, recipes, suppliers and ingredient info supplied.
At this stage we will be making, but not restricted to:
- Massage Oil
- Dead Sea mud pack
- Clay Mask
- Sugar/Salt Scrub
- Cocoa butter or Shea butter solid massage bar
- Skin Serum
- Lip Balm
- and if we have time - a solid bubble bar
All ingredients will be explained as will ingredients to avoid. Instructions will also be given as a word document on as we do for the soap and candle classes)
Materials supplied apart form ingredients are:
All jars, spatulas, lip balm pots, twist packs for balms, exfoliating gloves etc
I love teachiing this class, it is so much fun to watch everyone create their own products.
Hope you can join me.
- Understand ingredient lists and what is good and what to avoid
- Learn how to make basic products such as massage oils and liniments
- Gain confidence in selcting an using natural ingredients
- lip balm, massage oils and liniments, mud packs, sugar scrubs, natural deodorant. moisturiser and skin serum
- 2.5 hour course covering a range of skincare products including all your finished products
- Apron if you wish, pen and paper for notes, any questions and your enthusiasm
Closed in shoes please
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.