Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Soy Candle Making At South Gisborne
Do you love having candles burning during the festive season. Why buy other people's candles when you can create your own! You will have the perfect hand made gift for every occassion at the tip of your hands.
A candle doesn't have to be boring!
Candles create such as lovely atmosphere in your home and we can show you how to make your own deliciously, fragranced soy candles for a fraction of the price in this 3 hour hands-on class. We'll take you through the process step by step so you can confidently create your own master pieces at home.
We'll provide you with jars for the class but you are welcome to bring jars that match your Christmas theme so your finished candles will blend beautifully with your decor.
Candle making is a craft as old as civilization itself, yet after so technological advances, we still love the light, warmth, and beauty of a lit candle. Whether a seasoned artisan or a budding enthusiast, this course offers something for everyone interested in learning the craft of candle making. This course will open up for you the amazing array of possibilities that exist in your pursuit to create beautiful, functional, and sweet smelling candles.
Read Brooke's review.
For the candle enthusiast! This is a great way to learn about candle making- soy jar candles and blended pillar candles
This class includes 3 Hours of comprehensive tuition, plus
- 1 kg of soy wax
- 5 jars for soy candles
- wick stickers and safety stickers
- Wicks - YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN TEMPLATES SO YOU CAN ELECT THE CORRECT WICK
- use of colours, fragrances and molds
- All instructions by email and Candle Making Workbook
- 5 x tealight cups and wicks
- YOU WILL TAKE HOME ALL YOUR FINISHED CANDLES, TEA LIGHTS & MELTS
This hands-on class will give you the confidence to make your soy candles, solve problems as well as allow your creativity to shine with the opportunity to create your own candle fragrance blend and colours
Participants also have the option of receiving an extended instructional Candle Making Workbook by email.
- Understand more about the art of candlemaking.
- Create your own fragrance blends.
- Make your own soy candles, tealights and melts
- Extended instructional Candle Making Workbook (via email).
- All class notes emailed to you
- 5 Candles to take home, along with 5 tealights and several melts
- Small box to carry your candles home in.
- Pen and paper for notes and apron to protect your clothes
- Any favourite jars that you may want to use.
- Any essential oils you may want to use in your candles.
- Your enthusiasm
Casual clothes (Please keep in mind it might get messy) and flat, closed in shoes for safety
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.