Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Soy Candle Making Workshop At Royal Park Tennis Club - Parkville
Are candles costing you more than they should? Do you love the atmosphere they create in your home? We can show you how to make your own deliciously, fragranced soy candles for a fraction of the price in this 3 hour hands-on class. We'll take you through the process step by step so you can confidently create your own master pieces at home. Your home will not only smell great you will also have a money making opportunity when your friends and family discover you new talent. Get ready for orders!
We've taught close to 3000 students, why not become one of our happy students.
Read Brooke's review.
For the candle enthusiast! This is a great way to learn about candle making- soy jar candles and blended pillar candles
This class includes 2.5 Hours of comprehensive tuition, plus
- soy wax
- 5 jars for soy candles
- wick stickers and safety stickers
- use of colours, fragrances and molds
- All instructions by email and Candle Making Workbook
- 5 x tealight cups and wicks
This hands-on class will give you the confidence to make your soy candles, solve problems as well as allow your creativity to shine with the opportunity to create your own candle fragrance blend and colours.
Participants also have the option of receiving an extended instructional Candle Making Workbook by email.
This class runs for 2.5 hours usually on a Saturday or Sunday. Due to tennis competitions, these sessions will only operate on Saturday afternoons.
- Make your own soy candles, tealights and melts
- Understand the art of candle making and how easy it really is.
- Use of fragrances including fragrant oils and essential oils.
- Extended instructional Candle Making Workbook (via email).
- All class notes emailed to you prior to the class
- 5 Jar Candles to take home,5 tealights and several melts
- A fun, informative workshop.
- Small box to carry your candles home in.
- Pen and paper for notes and apron to protect your clothes
- Any favourite jars that you may want to use.
- Any essential oils you may want to use in your candles.
Casual clothes (Please keep in mind it might get messy) and flat, closed in shoes for comfort and safety
This class is great for beginners but also for anyone who has tried candle making and wants to learn a little more detail from an experienced candle maker. Children over the age of 10 are welcome but they must be accompanied by an adult.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.