Gift this class
Soap Making For The Beginner - Melt & Pour Soap , Gisborne MRFEC
Soap Making For The Beginner At South Gisborne
When selecting option for more than one person select " Apply details to all attendees " to avoid filling in multiple forms.
About This Class
- Understand the differences between different types of soap.
- Learn how to customise your own soaps.
- Learn to make your own soap -Melt & Pour Soap
What You Get
- 10 different soaps to take home.
- Ebook by email at time of booking and payment
- Follow-up contact for Q&A
Learn how to make your own M&P soap! The soap base is included in your class kit along with an array of ingredients to choose from to make your range of soaps. The use of fragrances (skin safe soap fragrances and essential oils) as well as skin safe colours.
Moulds will also be availible to use.
To give you an idea of what we do, here is a short summary of the type of soaps we will be making:
- Goats milk soap
- Moisturisng soap
- Exfoliating soaps ( loofah,jojoba beads, rolled oats, pumice stone)
- Botanical soaps ( Calendula, chamomile, lavender, rose).
- Cllay soaps ( red, yellow, white and green)
- Soaps with moisturisng oils such as jojoba, macadamia
- Soaps with Aloe Vera
You will learn the basics of using a melt and pour soap base, how to use all the ingredients to customise your soaps, solve your soap making problems and how to become creative by layering and embedding different bases.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending.
- Create your own soap master pieces
- Layering, Embedding, Piping
- Learn how to customise your own soaps -exfoliating, clay, goats milk etc
- 10 hand made soaps to take home
- Ebook that will be emailed to you
- An understanding of soap making techniques.
- Any ingredients you wish to add or moulds you want to use.
- Something to carry your soaps in
- Pen and paper for notes. You will want to remember what you have added to your soaps
- Apron. It can get messy!
Casual clothes, apron and closed in flat shoes.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.