Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Spa Products, Beard Oils & Waxes MRFEC
SPA PRODUCTS WORKSHOP
3 hour class
Bring a friend option price is for 2 people
Prepaid option holders, please call me on 0409821444
This workshop will show you how develop beautiful, naturally based home-spa products using natural oils, butters and salts. Simple ingredients which when blended create products that will spoil your senses, soothe your soul, help replenish and care for your skin.
Healthy skin begins with gentle cleansing, moisturising and protecting. This class will show you a how to create a range of products that includes:
- Bath Bomb - Moisturise and relax in a hot bath
- Basil and Lime Bath Salts - Exfoliate and regenerate dull or dry skin with this zesty spa blend of Basil and lime
- Tub Truffles - Moisturise and soften while soaking in the tub
- Peppermint and Sweet Orange Invigorating Body Scrub - To cleanse, smooth and soften
- Peppermint Whipped Body Butter - Ultimate moisturiser, keeps skin soft, relieves dryness.
- Lavender Moisturising Lotion Bar -Nourish and protect with moisturising butter,s healing calendula, protective sweet almond, soothing lavender and softening almond
- AND for your partner
- Beard Oils and Balms - nourish and control
Please note, products made may change slightly due to ingredients avaioable but we will try to stick to the majority of products.
We believe you deserve the best natural ingredients to care for your skin, ingredients that spoil your senses and nourish your skin.
Come join us.
- Learn how to create your own spa products using natural ingredients
- Educate yourself about why ingredients are used
- Techniques for making 7 different products
- Instructions for the class as a power point
- 3 hours of hands-on experience
- A range of products to take home including whipped body butters, oil & bath salts
- Note pad
- Box to carry your goodies home
Closed, comfortable shoes
18 years to 80 years
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.