Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Spa Products Workshop - Gasworks Arts Park
SPA PRODUCTS WORKSHOP
3 hour class
Bring a friend option price is for 2 people
Prepaid option holders, please call me on 0409821444
This workshop will show you how develop beautiful, naturally based home-spa products using natural oils, butters and salts. Simple ingredients which when blended create products that will spoil your senses, soothe your soul, help replenish and care for your skin.
Healthy skin begins with gentle cleansing, moisturising and protecting. This class will show you a how to create a range of products that includes:
- Bath Bomb - Moisturise and relax in a hot bath
- Basil and Lime Bath Salts - Exfoliate and regenerate dull or dry skin with this zesty spa blend of Basil and lime
- Tub Truffles - Moisturise and soften while soaking in the tub
- Peppermint and Sweet Orange Invigorating Body Scrub - To cleanse, smooth and soften
- Peppermint Whipped Body Butter - Ultimate moisturiser, keeps skin soft, relieves dryness.
- Lavender Moisturising Lotion Bar -Nourish and protect with moisturising butter,s healing calendula, protective sweet almond, soothing lavender and softening almond
- AND for your partner
- Beard Oils and Balms - nourish and control
Please note, products made may change slightly due to ingredients available but we will try to stick to the majority of products.
We believe you deserve the best natural ingredients to care for your skin, ingredients that spoil your senses and nourish your skin.
Come join us.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending.
- Use of natural products
- How to blend
- 7 different spa products to take home
- E-book by email at time of booking and payment
- Follow-up contact for Q&A
- Small box to carry your goodies home in
- Pen & paper for short notes
- Apron to protect your clothes if you wish
Casual clothes (It might get messy), and closed in shoes.
15 years and up
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.