Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Candle Making With Luxury Candle Supplies
With the success of our first candle making class, we’ve listened to your feedback and have formulated a more superior program, extended and intimate class to your liking!
Partnering with the expertise of Frosa Katsis from Soy Candles (www.soy-candles.com.au), LCS will be holding a series of candle making workshops in the coming months which will cover the following:
- Candle-making techniques and safety protocols
- Under the guidance of our experienced instructor, each attendee will pour 4 x candles of various sizes
- Discussion and testing of various wax and wicks
- How and when to add fragrance for optimal end-product results
- Optimal pouring temperatures and discussion of ambient room temperatures for candle-making.
- Group and individual discussion with our expert instructor regarding workshop material and any candle making queries you may have.
- The ABC of candle making!
For improved quality and constructiveness of the classes, a limited number of places will be available for each workshop to allow for more discussion and one-on-one time with Frosa.
Cost $129 (inclusive of GST)
DURATION & CAPACITY 2.5 hrs. Classes will be limited to be small groups.
REGISTRATION To reserve your please, simply add this item to the cart and select “Via Collect in store (From Fairfield, VIC Australia)” as your shipping option.
INFORMATION For more information, please call (03) 9486 3899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to use the new waxes available
- Determining the correct wick sizes for your jars
- Correct use of fragrances
- The correct techniques for making great candles
- Workbook by email
- All your candles to take home
- Small box to carry your candles home
- All materials are supplied
Apron to protect clothes and closed in shoes for safety
From the novice to the experienced
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.
Soap Making For The Beginner - Melt & Pour Soap , Gisborne MRFECFri, 22 Feb 12:00PM